Tentive B.V. and Tentive Solutions B.V., hereinafter referred to as Tentive, guarantee and respect your privacy and will only process your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other applicable laws and regulations in the manner and for the purposes as described below.
When we collect your personal data?
We collect your data from the moment you enter or leave your data on our website, you send your information to or share with one of our employees or otherwise register your details or notify us to use our services. We may also collect information from you if you have placed it on public readily accessible media that could indicate that you are interested in work-related services. In that case we will contact you to establish if you are interested in registering with us in accordance with our conditions and with due observance of this privacy statement.
Why do we collect your personal data?
We collect and process your data for purpose of the execution of our services. More specifically, your personal data is processed:
• for you as a business relation to maintain this business relationship, to be able to make offers and / or to provide information about the services and other activities and to better align them to your wishes and qualities, to conclude and maintain an assignment agreement, or to approach you for events that may be of interest to you. If you do not want any mailings from us, you can indicate this specifically (opt-out);
• in case you are a candidate, to be able to assess your suitability and availability in connection with mediation for permanent or temporary work or an assignment, whereby use can also be made of test results, reference checks, social media, etcetera;
• if you are going to work / work / have worked for Tentive:
– to enter into and maintain an employee or personnel / broker relationship with you and to carry out the relevant administration for this purpose,
– to be able to record an assignment with the client in an agreement with the client and to maintain and fulfil the contract with the client,
– to promote your personal development and employability, including training, education and testing,
– if we have entered into an employee or personnel / broker relationship with you, for compliance with laws and regulations, including but not limited to identification, labour law, tax and social security legislation, fraud prevention and national and international sanctions legislation.
What personal information do we collect from you?
We process the personal data necessary for our services; part of this information is required to use our services. Additional information may be desirable in order to better tailor the services to your wishes and qualities or to meet more specific questions or obligations from clients. You are responsible for the accuracy and relevance of the information you provide. More specifically, this concerns – among other things – the following (documents with) personal data:
• of all business relations:
o name, gender, contact details and function;
• of interim candidates, see contacts plus:
o name, address, residence data, birth data,
o curriculum vitae (CV), information about training, internships and work experience,
o information about training courses and training and / or tests that you have followed or done yourself or via us,
o data on availability and leave,
o skills and expertise,
o other information that may be important in the assessment of the suitability of the candidate, for example references and certificates;
• if you are going to work / work / have been working for Tentive, see relations and candidates plus:
o nationality, social security number, ID certificate, work permit,
o other data related to staff, salary and absenteeism registration.
How long do we keep your personal data?
The retention periods we use depend on the applicable statutory retention periods.
• personal details of business relations (contact details of employees of clients, suppliers, vendors, referees and any other agency with which we maintain a business relationship)
If the business relationship has ended and / or the ‘customer relationship’ is over, we will retain the contact details of these relations for up to 2 years after the last contact. If you do not want us to keep your contact details, you can indicate this at any time. Your personal data will then be anonymised in that case.
• interim candidates, if you have not (yet) worked for Tentive
Your mediation details (name and address, CV, work experience, education, etcetera) are available up to two years after the last contact. We explicitly request your consent via e-mail. If you do not want to be mediated anymore, you can indicate this. Your personal data will then be anonymized.
• if you have worked for Tentive
We store your personal data up to two years after the end of employment or deployment. If you do not want to be mediated anymore, you can indicate this. Your personal data will in that case be anonymised. There are specific laws that can prescribe a longer storage period. This concerns the following situations:
o Data from payroll administration that are important for tax purposes: 7 years (after termination of employment).
o Payroll tax statements: 5 years (after the employee having left).
o Copy of proof of identity: 5 years (after the employee having left).
Share your personal data
Tentive provides exclusively to third parties and only if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you, if this is necessary for the purpose of the mediation or to comply with a legal obligation. The provision of the personal data takes place on the basis of a legitimate interest, legal obligation and / or to execute the agreement in accordance with the goals stated in “Why do we collect your personal data?”. Personal data can be passed outside of the Netherlands when so required. Tentive has taken the necessary measures to ensure that all personal data transmitted is adequately protected.
Your rights – access and / or change data
If you wish to inspect your total personal data held and / or change or delete your personal data, you can contact your contact person at Tentive or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tentive makes every effort to protect your personal data against unauthorized use. We do this on the basis of physical, administrative, organizational and technical measures. For example: only authorized persons have access to the data. If and insofar as data is provided to data processors who provide services or carry out assignments on its behalf, Tentive has agreed with them that they also optimally protect the personal data.
Questions, comments, complaints or (suspicion) data breach
If you have any questions, comments or complaints about the protection of your personal data, you can contact us via email@example.com
Tentive may from time to time make changes, additions or changes to its privacy statement for various reasons. The most current privacy statement can be viewed on Tentive’s website at any time.